Connecting the coffee machine to your smartphone
How to activate the coffee machine’s Bluetooth
After turning on the coffee machine, it will automatically activate Bluetooth.
How to pair the app and the coffee machine via Bluetooth
1. Make sure the coffee machine is turned on and the screen displays the main menu/standby message.
2. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
3. Launch the iDrip app, access Equipment, and click on the list of coffee machines to be paired via Bluetooth.
4. Click on the Remote Configuration-related menu on the coffee machine control panel (such as customized recipes and remote water dispensing).
5. Enter pairing mode, check for the pairing message on the coffee machine’s screen, and press ↲ on the coffee machine to begin pairing.
* While in Bluetooth pairing mode, the coffee machine’s functions such as brewing or bag barcode scanning will be disabled.
Using the app to configure the coffee machine’s Wi-Fi
1. Confirm the coffee machine is turned on, and that your smartphone’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are activated, and allow the app to access your location.
2. Download the iDrip app
3. Launch the iDrip app, access Equipment, and click on the list of coffee machines to configure its Wi-Fi.
4. Click on Set Up Wi-Fi, check for the pairing message on the coffee machine’s screen and press ↲ on the coffee machine to begin pairing.
5. Make sure your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi, enter the Wi-Fi password in the app, and click on the Connect button.
Note: iDrip coffee machine only supports Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and WEP & WPA/WPA2 encrypted network environment (services that require a browser for Wi-Fi verification are not applicable).
6. The app will commence pairing with the coffee machine. Wait until the progress bar shows 100% to complete the process!
How to disconnect from Bluetooth
Other questions? Please click oncustomer servicefor assistance!
When the coffee machine is connected via Bluetooth, press the ⍈ button on the coffee machine to disconnect from Bluetooth.